Last week I shared a new series I titled “Dumped & Found” featuring an army chest of drawers that I found at the dump!
One of my readers, Cindy, sent me a photo of an amazing piece of furniture her boyfriend found a few blocks from their home on the Jersey shore.
I started to wonder how many people have things that have been “Dumped & Found”. I am dedicating this first link party on Burlap & Denim to all the amazing junk that has been cleaned, loved, and repourposed into your life! So in addition to all other link ups, show me your Dumped & Found.
Burlap & Denim’s 1st
Party on Mondays
1. Link up DIY projects, home decor, room reveals, recipes, whatever you’ve been making (please no etsy shops, giveaways, or linky parties).
2. Follow Burlap & Denim on facebook, Pinterest, twitter, RSS or email so you’re in the loop (in the upper right hand sidebar are all the links).
3. Grab a button from my sidebar and back link within your post (text links work too).
4. Visit and Comment on other linked up posts, just play nice.
5. Be featured on my Pinterest board, fb and BurlapAndDenim.com so show me your best stuff!