Thanks to everyone showing up and linking up last week, we had a great party!
This week’s party is brought to you by Chevron. It is the hugely popular graphic design pattern that is popping up everywhere from fashion to home decor. I love how simple and clean it is. It has a natural organic feel when paired paired with neutrals or a fun teen feel when matched with brights. Building your own chevron pattern can be tricky so if you are thinking about adding it to a project, check out a layout I made on my chevron rug post. Here are a few projects I have posted with a chevron pattern.
Do you love chevron’s too? Link up any projects you have made using this great pattern!
Burlap & Denim’s 2nd
Party on Mondays
1. Link up DIY projects, home decor, room reveals, recipes, whatever you’ve been making (please no etsy shops, giveaways, or linky parties).
2. Follow Burlap & Denim on facebook, Pinterest, twitter, RSS or email so you’re in the loop (in the upper right hand sidebar are all the links).
3. Grab a button below and back link within your post (text links work too).
4. Visit and Comment on other linked up posts, just play nice.
5. Be featured on my Pinterest board, fb and BurlapAndDenim.com so show me your best stuff!