Thanks to everyone showing up and linking up last week, we had a great party!
This week’s party is brought to you by Reclaimed Wood. Whether it’s new to look old, or the real deal, I’m loving projects using reclaimed wood. A while back I picked up a stash of old barn and fence wood. Some of it I have used to make the posts below, the rest is in a pile awaiting inspiration. What have you made with reclaimed wood?
Link up any projects you have made using reclaimed wood or how you have made new wood look old!
Burlap & Denim’s 3rd
Party on Mondays
1. Link up DIY projects, home decor, room reveals, recipes, whatever you’ve been making (please no etsy shops, giveaways, or linky parties).
2. Follow Burlap & Denim on facebook, Pinterest, twitter, RSS or email so you’re in the loop (in the upper right hand sidebar are all the links).
3. Grab a button below and back link within your post (text links work too).
4. Visit and Comment on other linked up posts, just play nice.
5. Be featured on my Pinterest board, fb and BurlapAndDenim.com so show me your best stuff!