This week’s party is brought to you by your Stencils. As much as I like to think I am the creative type, I can not free hand anything to save my life! That is where my love of stencils comes in. For a short while I had a Sillhouette stencil cutting machine and loved it. When it broke, I did not want to invest the money to buy another one (that may change really soon). I’ve come up with many different tecniques for making my own in orfer to get the job done. Here are a few of my favorite Stencil projects
(click on the link party button to see more):
Numbered Chest of Drawers
Bleach Out Pillow Shams
Burlap Chair Covers
Show me what you have done with a stencil!
Burlap & Denim’s 3rd
Party on Mondays
1. Link up DIY projects, home decor, room reveals, recipes, whatever you’ve been making (please no etsy shops, giveaways, or linky parties).
2. Follow Burlap & Denim on facebook, Pinterest, twitter, RSS or email so you’re in the loop (in the upper right hand sidebar are all the links).
3. Grab a button below and back link within your post (text links work too).
4. Visit and Comment on other linked up posts, just play nice.
5. Be featured on my Pinterest board, fb and BurlapAndDenim.com so show me your best stuff!